Movement Pursues the ‘Real Story’ of Saudi 9/11 Involvement

WASHINGTON TIMES — Saudi Arabia’s grass roots of Muslim clerics, mosquegoers and wealthy oilmen funded al Qaeda’s $30 million annual budget at the time a Saudi-dominated platoon of terrorists carried out the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on America.

Yet the kingdom and its Islamic rulers had nothing to do with the plot, which killed nearly 3,000 people.

End of story.

That was what the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States said more than a decade ago.

On Wednesday, as President Obama visited Saudi Arabia, that conclusion was under attack more than ever before.

What had been an undercurrent of protests from survivors and pundits is now an out-in-the-open political movement to find out whether the Saudi royal family and its aides supported the 19 al Qaeda hijackers, 15 of whom were Saudi nationals.

SUPREME COURT SAYS IRAN TERROR VICTIMS OWED $2B — FOX

SAUDI GOVERNMENT HAS VAST NETWORK OF PR, LOBBY FIRMS IN U.S. — POWER POST

HOW CAN OBAMA BREAK BREAD WITH THEM? — DAILY MAIL (UK)

SAUDIS WAGING ‘ECONOMIC WARFARE’ AGAINST USA — BREITBART

IRAN VOWS ‘SERIOUS REACTION’ IF U.S. VIOLATES NUKE DEAL — WFB

OBAMA & KERRY UNSURE IF IRAN SPENT $3 BILLION IN NEW CASH ON TERRORISM — WFB

RALPH PETERS ON 9/11 REPORT: SAUDI ARABIA IS AMERICA’S ENDURING ENEMY — VDARE

SAUDI ARABIA SNUBS OBAMA AT THE AIRPORT — HOT AIR

Share Button

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *